Saturday, October 1, 2011

courage and love

courage and love
i feel like this two words like to appear in my life once a while and disappear for a long time
its not that i'm jealous on others or everything
as you can see
its clear
i'm always giving all my attention onto you all
but what do i get?
it just a 'oh ya' 'erm'
why i always care
i always put you all at the upmost of my life
the most important thing
when ever i go anywhere doing anything
the first thing i consider is you all
but you all never know
still like to blame me scold me critics on me
am i doing anything wrong?
just a little thing
you all like to repeat and repeat stare at me
i just talk back a little
you all treat me like enemies
i asked myself for so many times
am i doing too good?
is it 'the thing you never have will be treasures the most?'
i confuse
do i have to start not treating anyone good anymore?
whatever i say to you alllllllllll is just rubbish
i need love and care
then comes the courage



No comments:

Post a Comment